Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day--June 19th

This is a little taste of how our family pictures go:



Notice: Bryn squeezing her cheek and Madi grabbing my necklace



Notice: Bryn's had enough and decides to walk away

Notice: Ty's face, Bryn's hands, Madi with my necklace again


Notice: Ty's face, and it is finally brought to my attention that she keeps grabbing my necklace.


Notice: more funny faces and necklace issues


What is going on anyway?

BUT, we finally got one



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO THE WORLD'S BEST DAD!

I'm so glad you're the father of my children




P.S. We sure make cute kids ;)

5 comments:

Elise said...

I miss you guys!

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Hahaha! I love it. And I can't imagine how crazy it was in Vegas with Steph. And yet... I am still jealous :)

Cam said...

Yes you do make cute kids!!

Tina Braegger said...

hahaha these pictures are too funny! I love the one that you finally got. Good memories :)

Wii are the Nelsons said...

I love when you realized what she was doing. Glad you got the perfect. You have a beautiful family!