Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago we went up to Hatcher's Pass with Andy and Shalee and took turns taking each other's family pictures. It was just gorgeous with all the leaves changed. I have an empty frame hanging on the wall next to all the other kids' photos. I need to get one of JUST Briggs by himself to fill it. But at least we have a family picture with all 5 kids now. He was not quite 6 weeks here. I think they turned out pretty cute for being done by us amateurs.







He was a little bored with this picture business 



Cousins!!!


3 comments:

Laura said...

I love these pictures so much! You all look so so good in them - I especially love the picture of you and your girls, that is priceless!

Charity said...

Beautiful! They look great. I love fall too- its just so pretty. Thats so great you have family close by now! Hope all is going well as you adjust to 5 kids. Is Brigham sleeping yet?

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

I love these pictures!! The background is gorgeous, but it's really the cute family that makes it!! Briggs is so cute.