Sunday, October 18, 2015

A Few More September (oops)

Apparently I haven't taken off the pictures from my phone for a while and there were lots I missed when I did my "September" post. So I'm just going to throw them in here and sort it all out when I make my book.

The first 4 are of us just messing around while waiting for Tyler at soccer practice. The girls were wrestling a lot and finding little larvae inside the leaves and just keeping themselves entertained. :)




One time when we were in Anchorage we stopped to play at Cheney Lake, which is one lake/playground we used to visit all the time because it was the closest one to our house for the first year of living in AK. It's where Ann Reed and i used to go running a couple mornings a week during the summer. We missed it and just had to pay it a visit.

Tried to get a family selfie but Briggs was mad and Brynlee wouldn't come. So there it is :)

 Oh and we got our first snow of the year. It melted that day, don't worry.

 Cute girls going to dance class together.

This made me laugh so hard. My crazy Bryn. We were trying to do some math flash cards in the car while waiting for the little girls' dance and she was hyper! She went upside down like this and said, "I need to be upside down like this... it makes my brain think faster".

No comments: