Saturday, February 27, 2016

A few more from January

He gets frustrated easily as he is a perfectionist, but I just love hearing him play and he has progressed so quickly! 

 Wrestling brothers

Sometimes (a lot of times) my kids take my phone and take pictures of each other doing weird things like this haha.


She likes to take her sister's make up and apply it liberally to herself.

A family bowling outing was a lot of fun!!

I caught these sweet morning snuggles while Tyler read
 Below these pictures are from a day we decided to brave the cold and headed to Reflections Lake. Of course my real camera's battery was dead so my phone will have to do. I love going back to the same places in all different seasons to compare how everything looks. This place is gorgeous year-round.

Some ice-fishers in the background




No comments: