Friday, November 9, 2012

LOL

#1: The kids were eating a fruit smoothie made mostly from frozen fruit, so it was really cold. Madi had eaten too much, too quickly, and got chest-freeze. (Which is like brain freeze, but in your chest). Then Tyler says, "she must have smoothie all over her heart."

#2: In the middle of a meal Brynlee randomly says, "The more I grow up to be a mom, I shout for joy!"

#3: I just downloaded the instagram app on my phone last night. I told Kenny that I am so behind because everyone's been using it for so long. Then Kenny says, "what's instagram?"

#4: The kids play house. A lot. Tyler is usually the dad, Bryn the mom, and Madi either a child or a doctor. I went downstairs this morning to see Brynlee at the play kitchen "washing the dishes". I asked her where Ty and Madi were and she said they were in the other room sleeping. This was all pretend play of course, but I couldn't help but laugh at the real life scenario they were re-creating. :)

1 comment:

Dax and Jen said...

My phone does not even have app capability. :)