Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sledding

We go sledding often. It's the only fun winter activity that I can do with the kids (without Kenny). Tyler and Brynlee absolutely love it and ask to go every single day. If only Madison and Kelsey enjoyed it a little more. Maybe in a few years they'll all love it! The reason there are no pictures of Madi sledding, is because she has to go on my lap. The best trips are when we drive over and give Kelsey a bottle in the car. She falls asleep right there in her car seat and we can stay longer and have a lot more fun! :) I know that sounds like a bad, neglectful parent. But we're not very many feet away from her, and I check on her. A lot. So nobody freak out.

 Action shots!


My cute little eskimo, Madi, trying to get up that hill


1 comment:

Cam said...

I love Ty's face sledding down the hill. They're all so cute- I just miss them!!