Saturday, December 14, 2013

Madison's 3rd Birthday!!

On Thursday, December 5th, Madison Lynn turned 3 years old!! I'm not quite sure how, so very quickly, she went from this:


to this:


We were still in Texas for the big day, which means we really missed Daddy on this day. But we still managed to celebrate what a great girl she is. I told her about when she was born and how she just came out screaming and didn't stop for a long time. See, here she was getting weighed and was still just so mad! haha. She has brought it up several times since and loves to talk about how she was born in Illinois and was screaming in my tummy :). Something like that.

We started off the morning with a bubble bath. She loves playing in the bath tub with her sisters :).


Then we went to the Lufkin zoo! Grandpa was even nice enough to leave work for a little while and join us. We had a lot of fun, even though it was pretty chilly!
 Except they got a little nervous (especially Tyler) when they saw this sign about how real live alligators live in the lake where you have to park your car!

I don't have any pictures of her opening presents, because I was recording it, but she got a few fun things and was especially happy about the double stroller from Grandma. She has always been the most nurturing little mother to all her "babies" and I'm sure the stroller will get a lot of use at our house!
That night we had pizza, then cake and ice cream. The only thing she cared about was that everything was PINK! Pink balloons, pink frosting, pink wrapping paper, etc. Then we went to aunt Sarah's Christmas concert that night at the high school.

Oh we sure love this sweet girl. She is so beautiful inside and out and we couldn't imagine our family without her. Happy happy birthday Madi cakes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is beautiful and I really know that now that I have seen her!! I LOVED seeing you guys! I can't believe about the trip home. I can only imagine how crazy. I'm so grateful you came though! Selfish, I know ;)