Monday, September 15, 2014

A Month Gone By

I have so much to say and write about as it has been a crazy month. But I'm just trying to keep my head above water every day so the update will come later. Maybe on a day when I won't be so negative :). For now, here's a bunch of pictures of our lives lately, most of which are on Instagram so I apologize to those of you that follow me there.
Kenny purchased a burn barrel for $10 off of Craigslist. Turns out to be a lot of fun for adults and kids alike. I really want a fire pit in our yard, but this will have to do.



These two really liked the bubble bath. Kelsey became terrified once we turned the jets on. So she quickly got out. But these two had fun!

Loves to change outfits and dress up a lot.





I have to wear him in this baby carrier all the time. A lot of times it's the only way he sleeps. I'm so so glad we have it.

Went to the park one night and they had fun rolling down the hill. 

1 month old! 11 pounds 10 oz.

Made some fun masks one day and Ty was especially proud of his. The girls' were covered in glitter which makes them very happy.




2 comments:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Oh my goodness, I loved these pictures. I'm praying for you in this new phase and new baby. He is so handsome and that last picture is pure sweetness.

Charity said...

So cute. I'm so sorry that he has not been a good sleeper. That's when I just have to say to myself this too shall pass. I totally understand wanting to wait to post till you feel more positive. You are a wonderful woman and I love you.