Sunday, April 26, 2015

The Chickens and Their Coop

Here's some pictures from the first day we got the chicks (for FHE on April 6th). Also of the coop under construction. 






Really not sure who was more excited about them. Kenny or the kids. Actually, I think I do know ;).







Like I said, the only one who won't come near them is Madison. She has a serious fear of them. Pretty much all animals make her uncomfortable up close. 



 The day we finally got them out of the house and into the garage, but before it was finished.

He's going to totally kill me for posting this. But this is when we had worked so hard to push it out to this point, and then it was stuck. Kenny was extremely determined and intent about MAKING IT FIT. But it didn't.

Brynlee likes to hang out in their with the chickens. She's like the bird lady on Mary Poppins. They're on her shoulders and arms and feet and I think it's disgusting but she just loves it.

No comments: