Sunday, January 3, 2016

2015 Review

I know a lot of people do their year-end reviews and I always enjoy it. So I thought I'd make one for our family's 2015. It's been a great year and we've been so very blessed. I love seeing how much the kids have grown up in the last year! 

 January: Nothing ever to report in January. We just get through it :).

February: My birthday, Bryn turned 6, Tyler turned 8 and got baptized on Kelsey's 3rd birthday! Grandpa and Grandma A. came up here for the big day.

March: Kenny and I went to France! Grandma W. stayed with the kids.

April: Bought chickens! 

May: Spending a lot more time outside. Trip to Talkeetna, Kenny built a chicken coop, family hikes, clearing land in our backyard and planted grass.

June: More hiking and enjoying outdoors. Kenny and I conquered our first half-marathon! Kenny installed a zip-line in the backyard.


July: Hosted 4th of July. Kenny put up a huge swing set in our backyard. Our long trip in the lower 48 began. We had a Weston Family Reunion in Utah and vacationed as a family on our way down to Texas. Saw and did a lot.

August: Lots more travelling just me with the kids. Saw a ton of family and got to be there for Tim and Lauren's wedding in Utah before flying back home. Brigham turned 1 year old!!

September: School and schedules took over. We soaked up all the fall we could. Kenny's birthday!

October: Bought our little puppy, Cato. Enjoyed the last of the warm days.

November: Loved hosting Thanksgiving. Darker, colder days.

December: Madison's golden birthday. Wonderful Christmas season.

No comments: