Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Car Wash

Today was gorgeous. Who's ever heard of August having 70-75 degree weather? We're not complaining. We spent the morning eating french toast, dancing to music, going on a walk, and vacuuming (and scrubbing) out the atrocious van. Then we decided to give all the toy cars a wash. So I filled up some bowls and a bucket with water and dish soap--because you can never go wrong with water and bubbles. I think the kids ended up getting more wet than the cars. But it was a hit.












The morning completely did me in and I'm sorry to say that this afternoon has not been much fun at all. Darn pregnancy sucking out all my energy. But back to the happy parts of the day... :) Obviously the kids loved it. And I think those cars needed a little soaking too. Perhaps tomorrow we'll do the plastic animals?

2 comments:

Charity said...

I love your house it really is so cute! The video's you made are great. And I must say that you are pretty amazing, moving with 3 small kids and feeling lousy prego with #4! And you still do fun things with your kids and clean you van:) Love you!

Shelley said...

Being sick is not fun at all! You are so awesome for making fun memories for you kids even though you don't feel good. Also...I think you should go into photography. Those are some awesome pictures. I would pay you to take our family pictures. :)