Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our June Surprise

There's no sense messing around so I'm just going to drop this bomb.

I'm pregnant.

No, I'm not kidding. First we were shocked, then extremely scared and worried, and now we're very excited, but still kind of nervous. I'm 9 weeks along, and the due date is about March 7th. I have yet to find a doctor here, but I'll get on that in the next few weeks. So Madi and this next little one (which Tyler swears is a boy) will be barely 15 months apart, depending on what day this one comes. Madi was born on Dec. 5th, so we'll see.

It has definitley been that extra challenge over the last couple months. Moving is hard, with little kids and a baby it's even harder, and being sick and pregnant on top of that makes it my limit. But I will say that I haven't been nearly as sick this time as I have been with my previous pregnancies, and I know that is a blessing from the Lord. I have no doubt that I have been strengthened and sustained. Not only that, but Kenny has been amazing and I've grown to love and appreciate him even more.

So 4 kids in 5 years...ready or not here we go!

10 comments:

us said...

If anyone can do it, you can! Seriously though, you'll love it when they get older. Race and Addie are 12 months apart, almost to the day, and given the chance, we'd do it all over again. I remember crying because I was terrified, but the Lord will bless you for doing what you were created to do. Plus, that's exactly what my mom did! 4 kids in 5 years and we LOVED it! We got to do everything together.

Caitlin said...

oh my goodness, lindsay! you are amazing! you are going to be an awesome mom of 4! Heavenly Father will bless you!

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

What a surprise! So wonderful!! But I'm sure you are scared. YOU are so amazing Linds. What a blessing this next baby has, that you will be his/her mom. (His for Tyler's sake ;) I know it will be crazy, but I totally agree that if anyone could handle it with patience and faith. It's you. Love you Linds.

Stacey said...

Lindsay! You are so amazing. Seriously. Here I am with 2 kids and I feel overwhelmed...and I have a tv so I can just put on a movie and have a minute to myself! 2 kids that close is tough (my girls are technically 13 months and like 28 days apart), but I didnt have 2 more on top of that. However. YOU ARE AMAZING! You are such a wonderful example of an amazing mother and honestly, I've always looked up to you for the way you play that role. Of course you can do it! Heavenly Father probably has to keep telling those sweet spirits to take a number to get to you because they all want you as their momma!! Congratulations!!!

Shelley said...

Congratulations!! These kiddos have the most awesome mom (parents really) ever!! Your home is going to be even more full of love. You guys are awesome and I'm so excited for you!

Charity said...

Wow! I didn't expect that, it is so exciting! You are passing me right up. Dido to the other comments. You really are amazing and a great example to me. I was so sad you weren't at the reunion. You will be blessed, and the Lord will help you become able!

Dax and Jen said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Of any women I know, you are one that can handle whatever is thrown at you, and you are an awesome mother. Hope you get feeling better...that is what scares me about getting pregnant again!

Elise said...

HOW DID I MISS THIS POST?!!!! Congratulations! What a surprise!

Porter Family said...

I haven't been on here in awhile!! Holy canoli! Congratulations...you are seriously kicking my butt now. We miss you guys!!!

Carly said...

LINDSAY!!!!! OH MY GOSH! It has been SO long since I have had time to read blogs- I am just catching up. GOOD GRIEF GIRL! 4 in 5 years- that is incredible. You are my HERO! LOVE YOU GUYS! I am so excited for you!