Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thunderbird Falls

Saturday was awesome. We worked hard the first half of the day and played hard the second half. Biggest accomplishment was that we now have both cars parked in our garage!! Woohoo!! I was starting to wonder if it could ever be done. After the girls' naps we went on a fun family hike to Thunderbird Falls. It's only about a mile hike to the waterfall. Pardon all the pictures. It's just so gosh darn beautiful here we can't help ourselves.  I always think of the scripture in D&C 59:18, "Yea, all things which come of the earth, in the season thereof, are made for the benefit and the use of man, both to please the eye and to gladden the heart;"






Thunderbird Falls

This boy is such a character



2 comments:

Cam said...

Love all the pics Linds! Every time I read your blog I'm blown away at what a good mom you are. I want to come to Alaska and visit so bad!! Give all your kids kisses for me.

Carly said...

Hey Linds!! I have been thinking about you SO MUCH lately! I finally had a minute to sit down and blog stalk and get allllll caught up (yeah I was several months behind... haha)
Your beautiful little family is lookin' good! :) I know these are crazy times but you are such an example to me. You go, power mom. :)

Love,
Carly