Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentine's Day

Happy Lover's Day!! For breakfast I ran and grabbed some cinnamon rolls from Great Harvest Bread, and balanced it out with a little green smoothie :). We had a fun Valentine's party with a bunch of little kids at the Swift's house. We love her traditional v-day party. That night we had heart shaped pizzas for dinner. A plain cheese for kids, and an extra-topping one for adults :). Kenny kept up our tradition of bringing me home a single red rose, which I love. And we ended the night with a romantic night on our couch watching Ender's Game :). Yeah, we're one of those crazy cool couples who go all out for Valentine's lol. I sure am lucky to be loved by this man, and have so many wonderful people to love in my life. What a great thing to celebrate!




watching their pizza bake


Try not to be jealous of my awesome culinary skills :)
My kids were making valentine cards that morning and this one is my favorite. It's from Tyler, to uncle Tim (my brother on a mission). I'm not sure which part I like more, the fact that he asked him if he's made any friends, or that they're holding hands and dreaming about soccer together haha. He really loves his uncle. 14 more months bud!




No comments: