Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

Saturday Easter egg hunt at the park with several families from the ward. Might I just add this is our third Easter in Alaska, but the first without snow!! It was fabulous!! We just traded the snow for mud...





This is what the park looked like. They found eggs among either mud or thorny bushes. But candy is worth any cost :) 



Easter Sunday 4/20

My heart is so full when I look at these pictures. I love these kids so stinkin much!


And now some blurry phone pictures of our fabulous Easter dinner at the Sponsellers. Andy and Shalee and kids were there too, along with Joshua and Shasta Peterson, and Bro. Later. After the yummy dinner we all created tomb scenes out of play-dough and stuff. It was a really fun activity and I think we'll have to steal that tradition. The kids loved it. We loved having our last weekend in Anchorage to visit with friends and family, especially on this beautiful Easter holiday.



Andy carrying around 5 kids at once. 

I'm so bummed at out how blurry this picture turned out! I'm really going to miss living so close to Carmin. I decided we needed a picture together because of all the many things we've done together and neither of us are in a picture together. She is such a dear friend, and cousin.


No comments: