Saturday, May 21, 2011

City Fishing

One of the parks that's just a few miles away from this house has a nice little man-made lake with lots of fish, ducks, and turtles in it. Kenny bought Tyler his own little fishing pole last week and they've used it several times since then. Tyler really likes it, but still doesn't like to touch the fish. I don't either. I think the whole idea of fishing sounds great and all, and it's fun to be together, but I hate the way they look, feel, and taste. I don't like prying a hook out of an animal's mouth because I feel so cruel. (It was even worse when they caught a turtle and a duck by mistake...) But I don't let Tyler in on any of that. It's just good bonding time with his dad.

Reeling it in

Holding up the little guy

Madi is a good sport and loves to watch everything that goes on. And check out those rolls!!



Uncle Tim likes to come along too, and it's fun for everyone.

P.S. I caught the biggest fish

2 comments:

Cam said...

haha Linds I loved your p.s. Way to be proud. :) Madi's rolls are adorable! Can't wait to squeeze 'em!

Carly said...

madi is HUGE!! LOVE IT!! she is adorable. :)