Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Photo catch-up

We are alive and doing well. We just got the internet this morning, so I'm going to try and quickly catch up. I just put a bunch of pictures in a previous post, in case anyone's interested (mom). Here's a bunch more random pictures...

They have these really cool parks here, I think it's called the Cleveland Metroparks and there's lots of them all over. We found one, without realizing at the time what it was. People were fishing and just out enjoying nature. We only enjoyed it for so long, then the mosquitoes drove us away. But it was really pretty, and we're excited to go back. Beautiful wooded areas with animals and lots for kids to explore.

See the frog below? It jumped ("into the pool where it was nice and cool") right after I took this.



Enjoying a fun ride on daddy's shoulder.
This was during our hotel stay. Brynlee managed to give herself a huge goose egg, but I thought it was cute how she tried to smile when she realized I was taking a picture of it.

Also in the hotel. These silly kiddos stole mine and Kenny's glasses. It made us laugh so hard! What is it about kids and big glasses that looks so funny?!


This is here in our new home. Yes, we are moved in now. The kids emptied all the toys out of the toy chests and climbed in for a good hiding spot. They love to hide from daddy when he gets home from work and he has to come find them. I remember doing the same thing with my siblings when I was a little girl.


And some cute bath pictures of the chubbiest baby known to man. Holy cow this girl is heavy. But if she weren't the cutest, sweetest baby in the world I'd worry about her. :)

She loves her reflection. I love this picture.

That about does it. I'll put up pictures of our house when we finish getting unpacked and settled. Our lives are returning back to normal now, and it feels good. I was telling my mom how I think living with other people and in a hotel was so hard on me because it was like I was unemployed for so long. I am a homemaker, and I had no home to make. But my life of juggling little kids with laundry, cooking, and cleaning is quickly returning and although most days I'm sure I fail miserably, I am happy.We are very grateful to be all living under the same roof, and in our own home. It's a cute little 3 bed, 2 bath ranch house in a darling neighborhood. There are lots of young families, and my favorite feature: a neighborhood pool. That's where we go to escape from the boxes and what not.We've got new library cards, we're making friends, and we're settling right into our new lives here. If only the boxes would disappear faster...

4 comments:

Cam said...

I miss your kids Linds! So glad things are settling down out there.

Tina Braegger said...

So glad you guys are doing well! Love the pictures!

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Glad you're all moved in. Love the kids' picture with them wearing your guys' glasses!

Shelley said...

Cute, cute, cute kids! It looks like you are having fun in your new place. I'm excited to read more about your new adventures!