Monday, March 19, 2012

Running of the Reindeer

Also on March 3rd was the Running of the Reindeer! It was a road race (I don't know the distance, I wasn't there) and they let all these reindeer loose to run after them in the streets. Cool huh?







Afterwards they walked over to see the ice sculptures that were still up for Fur Rondy. Here's Bryn eating snow from her cold little fingers.

Ty and Bryn on the ice train. We don't normally adorn our only son in a pink hat, but they were giving them out for free so why not right?

2 comments:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Linds! I am lame and I need to congratulate you on Kelsey!!! She is beautiful! You are a amazing and I send prayers your way during your recovery and change of pace. You have a beautiful family!! Kenny is quite the man, keep it up. Love you Linds.

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Oh and Ben is super jealous of the leap year birthday. He has wanted one of our kids to be born that day. Haha.