Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wednesday Milestones

This is Brynlee

She always has some food or sticky substance in her hair.
She says "bambi'd" instead of band-aid, "that takes me off" instead of "that ticks me off", and Book of Mormoned instead of Book of Mormon.
She often changes her clothes at least once during the day.
Whenever she goes to the bathroom it is highly likely that she will be in there for 15 or 20 minutes. Because once she is up at the sink washing her hands, she likes to brush her hair (ruining whatever I've already done) and her teeth as well.  She takes mine or Kenny's toothbrush to do it, and always shows me afterward. "See how shiny my teeth are?!"+
And now she has joined the ranks of big girls who not only pee in the potty but poop too!!! This is a big deal. Yes, she has been potty-trained for a long time, but scared to death of pooping in the toilet. Lots of screaming and tears even at the mention of it. Then it got worse and she didn't want to do it at all, and would go a full week in between bowel movements, and only then because of bad tummy aches. We had to use enemas occassionally and she really hated those too. So anyway, she has come a long way and we are so proud of her.

Other milestones...
Kelsey is 4 weeks old!! She also slept 4.5 hours straight last night!

I went to the store with all 4 kids by myself! It was sort of like a trial run because we only picked up a few things, but I feel like it was a great accomplishment.

1 comment:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Cute Brynlee, Hurray for fully potty trained!! Any tips would be SO appreciated. I HATE POOP. Haha. And I cheer you on as you celebrate your successful trip to the store!!