Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Budding Photographer

My son loves to steal my phone and take pictures and videos. It is so funny to go through my phone and discover the latest and greatest of his ever-growing portfolio :). I actually have him to thank for most of the video footage we have of Kelsey thus far. He's done a better job of recording her babyhood than I have.
 
Sometimes I think, maybe he has an artistic eye?

Then I keep going and realize, he's still just a silly 5 year old boy :). And oh how I love him!



2 comments:

Cam said...

I love Ty so much!! What a cutie!

Tina Braegger said...

Haha I love it! He is pretty good! By the way...props to you for homeschooling with 4 kids running around! I have 1 and most days it is hard to get it done! But we all know you are just amazing!