Thursday, March 6, 2014

Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes

If it's going to be cold, we might as well have some fresh powder to play in. We were so happy to wake up to it still falling and a few inches on the ground. Brynlee was so anxious, I had to convince her to eat breakfast first. But a little after 8 a.m. she was bundling up and outside playing. The others soon followed. They stayed out there until about 10 when we came in to get ready for play group (but not without a cup of hot chocolate first). 
I love the heavy, thick flakes that fall gently and continuously.





 Tyler asked me if he could get paid for shoveling the driveway. Yes, please! I told him I would give him one dollar if he did a good job. Well he did the walkway and the driveway and it took him almost 2 hours! I was so impressed with his hard work and determination. I know that's heavy snow and his muscles were no doubt sore by the end. He even used the big shovel. So I surprised him with $2 and he was very pleased. He really did do a great job!

He works hard for his money :)

No comments: