Thursday, February 26, 2015

Valentines, etc.

Tyler had an all-day scouting activity, a "Winter Fun Day" on Valentine's Day, which was pretty lame because all the leaders backed out of going and Kenny ended up having to go. It would have been me, since I'm actually a cub scout leader, but the only other leader was a man. So Kenny went and really they had a fun time. Tyler got to do lots of things for the first time like ice fishing, hockey, and dodge ball. So they were gone from about 8-4. So we sort of had a normal day of Saturday cleaning. But I tried to do a few fun things with the girls. I pampered them a bit by giving them all a bubble bath and painted their nails. It's funny to me how I am often doing assembly lines with the girls. Taking turns washing their hair, one after the other, blow drying their hair, nails, food prep, etc. It's like a girl factory haha. 
We were going to have a fancy dinner of ribs and potatoes, etc. but I didn't get them in the oven in time. Then Sunday we had the missionaries over for dinner, so our nice dinner got made on Monday :). Kenny said, "Wow! I feel so rich. Having ribs on a Monday night!" :) 





No comments: