Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Meet Bernie








This is my bernie. original name, huh? It's my Bernina sewing machine. She used to belong to my mom. But my mom now has a few much nicer and newer machines, so she decided to pass bernie on down to me a few years ago. I love her. I forfeited many things the other day (like a shower, a nap, cleaning my home, etc.) for a much needed date with bernie. A few weeks ago I went with my mom and Sharon Rose to a quaint little shop called "Quilter's Cottage" over in pecan grove area and found this dang cute fabric. I bought it because I am in need of a new, cute apron. But the pattern is retarded and although my material is adorable, I am not very happy with how it turned out. And yes, I did tie it to a lamp shade to take a picture of it.

1 comment:

Elise said...

That is just darling!