Thursday, March 26, 2009

Playing in puddles



















I thoroughly love the rain. honestly, it makes me giddy and happy inside when there's a good rainstorm. It's been raining quite a bit here lately. This morning we got Ty's rainboots on and he wanted to splash around and play soccer in the puddles. They were drying quickly though, from last night's rainstorm. Good thing it poured this afternoon. I even opened the window for a while to let Bryn listen to the thunder, lightning and rain.


These pictures are my feeble attempts at photoshop. Any advice (like from you Carly :)) would be much appreciated.

8 comments:

Kellen and Erin said...

For what it's worth, I think these pictures look really good! Good job Lindsay!

Laura said...

Linds these are sooo good! I love them! you're brand new and already photoshopping 10x's better than me! :) you should be giving ME the tips!

Caitlin said...

sooo cute! i love his rain boots!

Elise said...

You are becoming quite the photographer, Linds!

Carlee Ann said...

SO cute!

The Walkers said...

These are very cute! One thing that I absolutely love about photoshop is photoshop actions! Just type "free photoshop actions" into any search engine and you will find tons of them (along with instructions on how to download them.) They are pre-programmed instructions from professionals and one click of a button and voila! Professional style editing.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

they look awesome

kate said...

these are SOO good dear! You're already a pro it seems. I love them!