Friday, April 10, 2009

By the end of the day...

I will be with my Kenny again, but I won't be with my Ty man. We decided that it would be best if I came up for a while to look for a place to live, because Kenny doesn't get off work till 5:30 (at the earliest) and most places are closed by then. Plus Kenny can't stand to be without me hehe. :) Just kidding, I miss him too. I know, we're wusses. Ty's going to stay with my parents, and I hate to admit this because I am his mother, but I don't think he'll even notice I'm gone. He has so much fun over there! I sure will miss him though. But it'll be fun to have a little time with Kenny, and I'm so glad that I get a say in where we live. It's not that I don't trust Kenny to pick a good place, it's just that I spend A LOT more time at home than he does so it's more important for me to love it. I hope Brynlee does well on the airplane. If not, I suppose it'll only be a few hours and then it'll be over. She's 2 weeks older than Ty when he went on his first plane ride. By the way, she had her 2 month appt. yesterday. She's 11.7 pounds, 22 1/4 inches long which are both between 50-75 %. She looks great! She got a couple shots though, so she was having a hard time until I finally smartened up and gave her some tylenol! the rest of the day was great.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

how exciting to be reunited with your hubby for a while! i hope brynlee does well for you! i can't believe she's 2 months already!

Charity said...

Yeah for being with your man! And double bonus for getting to help make that huge decision. I think for sure you should be there to pick it out if you can! Good luck on the move