Thursday, November 19, 2009

stuff in my life

--Yesterday morning I went to the fridge and found tyler's rain boot. It was just sitting there in between the milk and grapes.

--Kenny had been kind enough to clean the bathroom two Saturdays in a row. Last Saturday I got sick of it not ever being fully-cleaned, even though I did appreciate his efforts, he never did the floor or the mirror. So I cleaned it all and then brought him in to show him. I said, "See this? this is what a clean bathroom looks like." without missing a beat he pulls his pants down, moons me and says, "See this? this is what a clean bum looks like!" hahaha

--Brynlee turned 9 months old on Nov. 9th! She walks along all the furniture still and sticks everything in her mouth. The other day she started choking on a piece of dried cement that she had taken from the fireplace. Yuck!

--Yesterday at the doctor's office Tyler was being crazy! The nurse comes in to see him climbing and flipping all over the bench. The nurse asked, "what are you doing?"
Ty: I'm just doing some tricks.
Nurse: You're pretty wild!
Ty: I'm not wild! I'm just a boy!!

I left Kenny some love on our bed...



Chocolate is, after all, one of the best kinds of love. some are caramel-filled, others mint truffle kisses.

Last night we had the missionaries over for dinner again, which means we had dessert. I let Brynlee share my brownies and ice cream (her first time for both, I believe) and she loved it so much!! She would smack her lips so loud until I gave her another bite. She even started crying when it was gone. I knew just how she felt. :)

Tyler loves to sit at the piano and pound away singing, usually it's "I Am A Child of God" (he knows every word, just not every note haha). Lately he has to bring his plastic ice-cream cone (from playing kitchen) and he pretends it's a pipe. He pretends to smoke it, and taps it on the hymn book with one hand like he's figuring out the notes, and playing with the other. He calls it "playing 101 dalmations". I just about died laughing when I realized what he was talking about. I remembered that part in the movie where Roger's playing the piano and writing music.


Next to snuggling, this is Bryn's favorite position. She will just throw herself over your leg and assume you will hold onto her ankles. She looks up at you through the hole created by your leg and thinks it's so funny.

No comments: