Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Outfits

So I got a crazy idea today, to do a little photo shoot of my kids. By myself. I had taken some of Madi when she was 6 days old, and I still needed some of Ty and Bryn, and some of all 3 of them dressed up together. I felt very brave doing this haha. I opened all the blinds, threw a black sheet over the back of a couch and had them sit on a chair. And I may be a teensy tiny bit biased, but I think they look pretty cute in them. Even with my poor photography skills, I have 3 beautiful children. That is still crazy to me. THREE!! Can you believe it?

I love the girls' dresses. Velvet and satin and oh so pretty. Hooray for matching!!








And only one of us was crying at the end...Madison, not me. She cried the entire time I was trying to take them of all 3 of them. But it sure was cute to watch Ty and Bryn try to comfort her and hold in her pacifier. I got several shots of that and I love them.
By the way, Madi looks exactly like Tyler when he was a baby.
I can't stop looking at these pictures. I just love my little family so so much. Ithink the Christmas season is the perfect time to bring home a new baby.

9 comments:

Cam said...

oh my gosh those are adorable! Way to go Linds!!

Carly said...

so beautiful linds! and you did a great job woman!!

Dax and Jen said...

Great job on the photos! Our address is 550 E. Ash St. Othello, WA 99344. I am pretty sure I kept yours from last year, but my Christmas cards haven't arrived at my house yet! You may be getting one after Christmas...

Caitlin said...

you did awesome! those turned out super cute!

Stacey said...

You did a fantastic job on those pictures! They look amazing! You should go pro! :)

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Even more amazing that you did these at home. I wish I could figure out how to do that better.

Kellen and Erin said...

Cute cute cute! Good job!

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

Linds, you're amazing. Those pictures are gorgeous.

Elise said...

They turned out fantastic! Now I want to go buy a black sheet so I can copy you :).