Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Grandma was here

My mom came to our rescue the day we got home from the hospital (Tuesday, the 7th). She stayed until Sunday afternoon and we were so glad to have her here. It really helps to adjust to a new baby when you have so much help. Not just me, but my kids too. She cleaned everything in our home, made us food, played with the kids, took turns at night with Madison, whipped up Madi's blessing dress in a few hours, went grocery shopping for us, and basically just made our lives easy for 5 days :). We missed her as soon as she left. Thanks for coming Mom--we sure love you!!


making sugar cookies


4 comments:

Cam said...

Jealous!

Melissa Black said...

Lindsay! Congratulations! I have been wondering if your sweet baby arrived and I finally got around to checking your blog. She is beautiful. I am so glad that the birth went smoothly. I hope you are adjusting well to three kids. I am sure it is super busy. I hope you get some sleep now and then!

Carly said...

Is your mom like 14?! she looks so young!! love you all, such a beautiful baby girl! i can't imagine 3 kids. 2 is going to be the death of me, haha :)

Wii are the Nelsons said...

Moms are the greatest. Your mom doesn't look like she's old enough to be a grandma either =D