Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In the Hospital

About her name...it was the great compromise and we didn't decide on it till the day after she was born. I wanted Madilyn and Kenny wanted Madison so we agreed on Madison Lynn haha. We both love it though. We can't get over how beautiful and perfect she is. We are loving how thick and dark all her hair is!! She also has extremely long feet :) it cracks me up. I see both Brynlee and Tyler in her face for sure. Birth story still to come but for now, enjoy a few pictures of when we were in the hospital with her.






9 comments:

Caitlin said...

she's beautiful! congratulations, lindsay! i can't wait to see more pictures and read her birth story!

Shelley said...

What a beautiful baby and family!!! I just love you guys and babies :) Welcome to the world Madison!

Carly said...

oh linds she is beautiful and you look amazing, so beautiful. congrats!

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

Yeah for a pretty new baby girl in the family! She is so cute! Can't wait to meet her. I hope you recover quickly Linds, you sure are a trooper!

Cam said...

She is so perfect! I can't wait to see her!!

Elise said...

Love the pictures! And she and I share the same birthday :).

White Out said...

Congrats Linds! She is so beautiful!!

Tina Braegger said...

Yay!! Congrats you guys! She is beautiful, as all of your kids always are! :) I cant believe all of her hair! It totally gives me hope that all my kids wont be bald!! I hope you are feeling well, and I cant wait to hear about her birth. I am sure it was great since you are just so amazing! Yay to cute little babies! And I love the name Madison (we almost named Olivia that) :)

Charity said...

Oh she is precious. It's so crazy to me to see you with 3 kids! Then I think ahh I'm going to have three too really soon :) Sometimes I still feel way to young to be a mom. You are a wonderful Mom and I really look up to you!