Sunday, February 19, 2012

Other Stuff From The Week

-Our cars arrived on Wednesday! It's nice to have 2 cars again, even if we only have 1 garage.

-Kenny signed the contract for the house we're renting on Wed. too! We are so excited. Our stuff gets here on the 29th, and they're going to let the movers unload it in there a day early which is nice.

-I took the kids with me to Costco and got snow tires on our van. It helps me not be so scared of driving. p.s. I hate doing car stuff with 3 kids in tow.

-Madison has been really sick this week. I think maybe roseola?? Tuesday night she got a fever and she's been miserable and feverish all week. The last couple days she's had a rash all over, too. But today she's actually eating again and she seems to be feeling better so we're praying the worst is over.

-I stayed home with Madi from church today because she was still feverish last night and it was actually really nice. I even got to take a nap with Madi and heaven knows I needed one. I don't sleep well anyway at this point in my pregnancies but with a sick baby it's that much worse. Kenny took the other two to our new ward for the first time. I'm anxious to go there and start meeting people.

-I successfully french braided Bryn's hair for the first time in my life! It may not be a big deal to other people, but it is for me. I am really not so good at doing hair, especially braids, so I was proud of myself.


-Yesterday we went on a (long) drive to see more than just this city. It was GORGEOUS. But the pictures will have to wait since they're on our good camera

-I got a pediatrician and all the kids' appointments set up. We also got a car seat for this new little baby since the other one is "expired". I guess they don't like you to use them for more than 5 years or something, so we had to get a new one. One less thing to keep me up at night now that I've got those two things taken care of.

1 comment:

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

That is so fun Linds! You did a great job! Your kids are so adorable and you are a wonderful Mom! Glad to hear that everything is falling into place. You guys have been in my thoughts and prayers lately. You sure are amazing to be able to handle so many stressful things all at one time. Can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl when she comes, even if it is with your phone! Hope Madi continues to get better and you can get some sort of sleep/deep relaxation time before baby #4 comes. Wish we could be there to help unpack, get things set up, babysit while your at the hospital, cook you food, and every other thing family does for one another. Please know that we love you guys very much and we are excited for all the wonderful things that are coming your way!