Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tyler Quotes

Tyler's always saying the funniest things, and lately I've been better about writing them down so I can tell Kenny when he comes home. Here's a few from this past week:

--"Either this apple is really soft, or my teeth are getting stronger!"

--"Mom, sometimes I think about our whole family being wrapped up in toilet paper because I just love all of us so much!"

--"If our earth is in the universe, what's holding the universe?"

--He was in time out the other day and he started making up a song about being obedient to Heavenly Father. Then he says to me, "I think I just taught myself a lesson!"

--He got some handcuffs as one of his birthday presents and he's always locking people up and saying, "I'm under arresting you"

4 comments:

Bekah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekah said...

Those are so cute! I love the toilet paper one ;) You have adorable children. And I'm sure this next one will be as well. She's a lucky girl to be coming to your family! I hope you're feeling okay!

Cam said...

Oh my goodness! I miss that Ty guy. So cute.

Carly said...

this is so awesome haha what a sweet heart