Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

We had a LOVEly Valentine's Day. Cinnamon rolls and oranges for breakfast. Tyler looks over the breakfast and the giant hershey kisses they got and says, "I think I'm really going to like Valentine's Day."  
My cute girls matching in their heart shirts. I sure love these kids so much, even if they can't take a normal picture :).



We went out to play in the snow while Madison napped so they lasted a lot longer than we normally can with a little one. Here they're climbing the mountain of snow that is our front yard.


We had big plans to build a giant tunnel through the yard. But about a foot and a half into it, we ran into the fence. I had no idea there was a fence there haha. Darnit.

Tyler thinks icicles are so cool

I had my 37 wk. appt. that evening--full-term baby!!! This little girl can come whenever she pleases now...although I'm sure it won't be till right around her due date. And that's okay.) When Kenny and the kids picked me up, they surprised me with this gorgeous bouquet. Our tradition is to do a single red rose, but Kenny went a little overboard this year and got an extra dozen white roses to go with it. I love having these displayed on the table, they are so beautiful.

It's always fun to spend a day showing each other how much we all LOVE each other. What a wonderful thing to celebrate. We also found out this day that we got the house we really wanted!! We are so excited and feel really blessed that everything is falling into place. Now we don't have to stress about that. We can move in March 1st. Hopefully I'll get a few good days to unpack before this baby comes. We are so excited about it and can't wait for the next 2 weeks to pass.

1 comment:

Amy Franklin said...

Hi Lindsay! I love seeing your blog and what life is like up in Alaska. Your kids are just the cutest. Emma and Leah added your blog to their google readers too! We miss you guys and hope you are getting settled in, although it seems like maybe that won't happen till you move and the baby comes! Hang in there! Love, Amy
P.S. So how much sunlight do you get each day?