Sunday, April 22, 2012

Recent Pictures

It's time to catch up. This is the part where I throw on a bunch of random pictures from the last couple weeks and sort of summarize what's been goin on lately.

My 3 helpers in the kitchen. We had just made a double batch of chocolate chip cookies. They are all eating a little dough--satisfied with the results as always.

We went sledding a couple weeks ago (on the 10th, I believe)  and had a great time! We can walk to it, it's just around a couple corners from our house. It's not too big and not too steep which means it's perfect for our family. Below is me going down with Madi

It's hard to tell but that's Tyler going on his stomach, Bryn running down behind him, and Kenny and Madi at the top.

This is our house. It looks exactly the same as every single other house in our little neighborhood. I'm not lying. The only difference is the color of siding, there's quite a variety of colors.

We've been going on walks every day. Our neighborhood is just one circle of homes on both sides of the street. So we just circle around and around and around until we feel like stopping. Kelsey doesn't even have to wear this snow suit thing because it's warming up!!!

Ty and Bryn like to dress up in mine and Kenny's shoes and play "mom and dad". Kenny's basketball shoes and my red heels. Perfect.

Yesterday we went to see the Harlem Globetrotters! It was my first time ever and I was excited. Kenny and I had discussed it before we bought the tickets, wondering if we should make it a date or bring the kids. We decided that it would probably be a fun family event, so we bought tickets for all of us. We ended up leaving at the end of the third quarter because nobody was enjoying it anymore. Tyler sort of liked it, but even he had lost interest, and the girls were absolutely hopeless. Once a lady came down to try to help with Madison (I was gone taking Brynlee to the bathroom), I think that's when Kenny threw in the towel. I got back and he handed back a crying Kelsey and said, "Let's go". hahaha I guess we learned our lesson. Don't ever take your little kids to something you have to pay for.


The snow is melting so quickly! We can see grass now in the backyard and the front even more. We had no idea there was this little deck thing out back, but I like it. It's consistently in the high 40's, and even low 50's so it's been beautiful, sunny weather. I'm starting to see the light at the end of this long winter tunnel. I really wondered if the snow would ever go away, there's so much. But the sun is up for a realllly long time, so that helps.
I wanted to update on each of the kids but that will have to wait. Hopefully tomorrow?

2 comments:

Cam said...

Love all the pics! You guys are so good at getting out and doing fun stuff wherever you live.

I miss you! And Kenny! And your cute kiddos! Need to see more pics of Kelsey. Love you Linds!

Elise said...

Had no idea you had a deck?! The amount of snow you got kills me. Glad it is melting!