Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Another Photo Dump

Guess it's been a while since I uploaded pictures from my phone again. Here's some things I want to remember.
 
The girl with a pink shirt and purple pants is Brynlee--she's my little climber. This was several weeks ago.

These two are always dressing up in our clothes and playing mom and dad. It's cute, but sometimes I wish they could reach the hangers to put all our clothes back when they're done. :)

She loves brushing her teeth...or rather, chewing on the toothbrush. She also is good at taking the step-stools around the house to get into whatever she wants.

I love this little munchkin so much!! She's got the most kissable cheeks!!

Kids love to work! I hate cleaning bathrooms, but they sure think it's a lot of fun.

Scrubbing the toilet with a smile--this boy's a keeper.

Spent some time at OSP the other day. Discovering our shadows. Kelsey's in the carrier on me.

Love the exploring that goes on here

Lots of trees and plants blown over from the crazy wind storms

These two are going to be great friends for eternity. And that thought makes me so happy.


I LOVE that Kelsey is sitting up well enough to bathe all 3 girls at the same time. Madi's drinking bath water. Gross.

The end.

No comments: