Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Funny Face

 


 I love my crazy little Brynlee. She loves to pull funny faces and does it quite often :). A few things about her:
-She is very dramatic and in tune with how she is feeling. She gets her feelings hurt easily, and wears her heart out on her sleeve.
-Because she is so transparent with her emotions, I love to watch her watch a movie. You can always tell what's going on in the movie by looking at her face.
-She thinks the word "married", means twirling around when you dance. As in, when the boy holds the girl's hand and spins her around. It took me a little bit to figure out that's what she meant. I have a little scarecrow out for fall decor that she likes to dance with and "marry". A conversation between her and her brother:
B: Ty! Come marry me!
T: No Bryn, I'm busy.
B: But I'm a princess!!
-This girl knows who she is and what she is worth and it's a great reminder for all girls out there, myself included. She is so happy being who she is, and she has no doubt that she IS a princess!

1 comment:

Cam said...

Oh I miss Bryn!! She is so adorable- I love her girly girl self. Can't wait to see her and the rest of the kiddos at Christmas!