Sunday, February 10, 2013

Brynlee's 4th Birthday!

Saturday, February 9th was Brynlee's Birthday! She turned 4 years old! For the last month or so she asks quite often when she will be 18. I'm not sure what's so exciting about the age of 18, but she is anxiously looking forward to it. But I know she wasn't too disappointed about only being 4--she had a great day! She really milked the whole "I'm the birfday girl so I get to choose" or I get to have that, or I get to do this, etc. etc. :) Her siblings were glad when the day ended haha. But it's always fun having a day all about you. When she woke up she came upstairs to see balloons and decorations galore! Also a table with all her presents wrapped and stacked, and her new birthday outfit laid out for her. She was ecstatic! She had some yummy sugar cereal to help celebrate the big day too. She just couldn't wait very long before wanting to open presents. I didn't see why one would hurt, since the reason we usually wait till night time is because daddy's not home. But since it was Saturday, we said sur eyou can open one. Then I answered my phone, and during my phone conversation she quickly opened two more without me or Kenny even knowing! haha. She was happy with all of it.
We went to a school info. fair thing to find out about all the different language immersion programs, charter schools, etc. that are offered in Anchorage. It wasn't very birthday-ish, but it needed to be done since that was the only day they had it. We applied for Tyler in 3 different lotteries...we'll see what comes of it.
Kenny tried to take Ty and Bryn ice skating, but when they got down there they found out that it wouldn't be open skate for like 3 more hours. So he took them out to lunch adn they played around for a while before coming home. Played a lot of games and just had fun together as a family the rest of the day and spoiled Ms. B. I let her and Ty help decorate the PINKALICIOUS cupcakes. They thought it was fun to pipe the frosting out of the bag and choose their own tip. 
She chose pizza for dinner (thank you Costco) and opened some more presents after cupcakes and ice cream.




I LOVE her face in this picture. And that Kelsey is diving out of my arms to the candles :).



Brynlee is just so much fun to have around. She just loves life and gets so excited about everything. She's always singing, dancing, twirling, and running around. She is such a great big sister, and awesome buddy to Tyler. She's very motherly by nature, and always talks about how she wants to be a mommy when she grows up. She loves to come into the bathroom in the morning and do her make up next to me while I do mine. (Her cousin, and idol, Eva gave her some make up for Christmas with her own little bag and everything, and oh how she loves that!) She loves nothing more than to dress up and look and feel pretty. She changes her clothes multiple times a day, is always willing and brave to try new things, loves to be outside, and is not a picky eater at all. She'll eat anything we give her, and I appreciate that! She has a beautiful smile and a light about her that fills our home. We love our sweet Brynners!

1 comment:

Cam said...

Happy birthday Bryn! I just love that girl.