Saturday, May 25, 2013

Brynlee Learns to Ride a Bike

On Monday we were outside riding bikes. I was watching Brynlee and thinking, "she's probably ready to take those training wheels off". Apparently she was on the same page because she came up to me and said she had a great idea! We should take off her training wheels and let her ride a bike like Ty. So I figured that was my answer, and took them off. We put the bikes in the back of the car and drove over to our churches parking lot. That's where I like to go to teach them to ride because I can let everyone wander as they please without worrying about cars, it's a big open space, and there's not nearly as many pot holes and uneven ground like our neighborhood roads. She was most definitely ready. She picked it up SO quickly! I was amazed at how easily it came to her, especially compared to how it was with Ty. She was so proud of herself and just over the moon excited that she could ride a big girl bike. I just love days/moments like that where I can watch them learn and accomplish these big milestones in their young lives.
 
Don't mind her pajama pants...she changed into them when the first pair got too dirty



Madison liked chasing her around and being part of all the action

Ty was a great helper and tried to keep Kelsey happy as I ran all over the parking lot working with Bryn

1 comment:

Tina Braegger said...

Go Bryn!! That is awesome! She is so cute!