Saturday, May 25, 2013

Playing Outside

 This week has been beautiful. We are FINALLY enjoying sunshine and a little warmer temps. These are my favorite kind of days. We never want to come inside (Boo naps! :( ). Coming in for dinner is a big annoyance. I love when the kids all need a bath and I have an extra load of laundry because everyone's so dirty from playing hard and having fun outside. They eat better, they sleep better, they feel better. Fresh air and physical activity--2 of my favorite things. Oh how we have waited for this!


Taught them 4-square and they love making their own hopspcotch



That ice on the water should be gone soon...

A great solution to the sunlight problem we have in AK. Aluminum foil covering the windows. Thanks to Kenny for introducing me to this concept. The black out curtains just weren't cutting it.


I need to get some real baseballs. This kid is ready for the next challenge, he hits those little whiffle balls so far!


 
2 year olds are so stinkin cute!

No comments: