Friday, May 23, 2014

Thunderbird Falls

On Wed. 5/21 I took these kids hiking at Thunderbird Falls. The last time we hiked there was 2 years ago! Tyler wanted to re-enact this picture of him by the sign...

May 2014

June 2012
And excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor from seeing this picture! I can't believe how much they've grown up and how quickly that went!
(2012)

I have to say, I love it.

(2014)--And Brynlee always has a bouquet of dandelions, or "dandies" as she calls them.
 This year I was just carrying a baby inside, not a baby in a carrier outside :). This hike sure did me in though! Holy cow I was so tired and sore the rest of the day. I do not like how much pregnancy slows me down and wares on me. But anyway. We had a lovely time and I love that we're at a point where I can go and do these things with them by myself. 2 years ago, I couldn't. Time is a good thing.




Madison kept collecting bundles of sticks like this 

Of course Brynlee's the one crawling out on a log to get in the water. :)

2 comments:

Cam said...

I love all of these pictures! Such cute kiddos. And I totally agree- time is a good thing. Can't wait to see these pictures in another year or two with another boy in the mix!! :)

Kimberly said...

Bryn reminds me soo much of you! You would've been the one climbing out into the water in our family pic. :)