Friday, May 22, 2009

Popeye

Did any of you watch Popeye when you were little? Or maybe you still do? (Is it even on tv anymore?) Well, maybe you'll clear something up. Kenny ALWAYS calls Brynlee, "Popeye baby" because that's what she looks like, apparently. I think that it's a good thing Bryn doesn't understand what he's saying because otherwise she might be offended. :) First of all, Bryn is a thousand times cuter than that baby. See for yourself.
I know she's not in a nightgown, which is usually when he says it because she looks a lot longer. But second, I think it's hilarious because one of my old highschool coaches used to call me Olive Oyl. (You see, once upon a time I used to be really skinny.) I guess that would make Kenny, Popeye right? :) He does have pretty big muscles. And just for coincidences sake, I just have mention that I am making spinach quiche tonight for dinner haha. Oh I'm too funny.

So what do you think? Is my little girl a popeye baby?

1 comment:

Kendall and Lee'sa said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. I'm glad you're liking your new place...I'm mad you didn't call me for help! :)
Good luck in your new area and we hope we see you back in our ward soon!