Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 2 - May 4

Saturday I got to meet up with 2 of my best friends from high school, Brooke and Kaylynn. Kenny kept the kids and we went out to eat at the Pizza Factory and just talked for hours. It was so good to see them again. I wish we would have gotten a picture.

That afternoon Kenny and I took the kids to Thanksgiving Point and looked at all the pretty flowers. They were having a Tulip Festival but we didn’t want to pay to go in so we just walked around for a while. We grabbed some ice cream cones at good old Arctic Circle on the way home (I used to work there in high school) and watched Bedtime Stories that night. It was nice to relax and be all together.

The next morning, Sunday the 3rd, we drove up to Mtn. Green and went to sacrament meeting with Kenny’s brother Chris and his family. From there we left and I dropped Kenny off at the SLC airport. He flew back to St. Louis and had to pay 70 outrageous dollars for a taxi to get home. I drove down to Mapleton and was there to celebrate my cousin Hadlie’s 1 yr. birthday. From there I followed my Grandparents down to their house in Spring City, Utah. I love visiting them and they live in such a beautiful area. We loved spending some time with them. Mind you, every time we get in the car and drive anywhere, there is loud screaming and crying from Bryn. I hate it more than you’ll ever know.


The best great-grandparents taking Tyler out for a 4-wheeler ride to let him help change the water





No comments: