Sunday, June 7, 2009

Letter of the Week: A

This last week I decided to do a letter of the week to help Tyler learn his letters better. At the end of each week, I'm going to write what we did for that week.
Letter A

I drew an upper-case and a lower-case A on a sheet of paper and he colored them. Then we cut them out and had them displayed on the fridge all week. All week Tyler would say they were "Big A, little a".

For a snack we ate Apples (with peanut butter)

One day we colored paper, wrote the letter A all over them, then I made paper Airplanes. He liked to stand on the couch to fly them.

Another day we drew (and colored of course) big Arrows
We sang the song, the Ants go marching...
We went to the St. Louis Zoo to see all the Animals

2 comments:

Carlee Ann said...

what a cute idea! I love that Lindsay!

Brooke said...

You're such a great mom. I think that idea will help Ty learn his letters in no time. Creative idea.