Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Picture-full

From my last post you might think we are a picture-less family, but that is not the case. So here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks.




It was so fun to watch Tyler get so excited about putting up the decorations on the Christmas tree. Brynlee loves it too and is always grabbing and pulling at it. Thank goodness for shatter-proof ornaments.

This was Brynlee the other day after I fed her dinner and I was finishing up making ours. I knew she was tired but if I had put her in her bed she would have slept for a long time, and that would have meant staying up late. So I just let her sleep for a few minutes in her high chair--a graham cracker in each hand :).

There's no wrong way to eat a cupcake. This is how Ty eats cupcakes, from the top down. Once the frosting is gone, he figures they really aren't worth it.

We made some snowflakes the other day. Tyler is improving each time at using the scissors, and he loves to color so this was really fun for him.

These two are just such good buddies. I love watching their friendship grow and they're able to play more and more as Brynlee gets older. It's awesome.

Brynlee will be 10 months old tomorrow! She is getting closer to walking, but I think it will still be a while. She can stand up by herself as long as you're touching her, otherwise she'll only do it for a couple seconds. Then she realizes she's alone, gets scared, and slowly lowers herself down. She's also pretty good at walking around pushing her little rolling push-toys-whatever it's called. She has this new thing for spitting and it drives me nuts. the worst is when she's eating and spits it all over me. And Tyler thinks that means it's ok for him to spit so they're both always spitting at each other. They think it's pretty funny.
It's snowing today but the wind has beemn blowing so incredibly hard, that along with knocking over power lines and making it harder to drive, it doesn't let the snow hit the ground. So we have yet to go play in the snow. I'm sort of ok with that though.
Missionaries are coming over for dinner again tonight, per their request, and I'm excited for dinner. On the menu is chicken ranch parmesan (from the Lion House Cookbook) and pumpkin pie for dessert. Yum!

1 comment:

Carly said...

you're so awesome linds! when i grow up i want to have it all together like you :)