Sunday, October 24, 2010

Trunk-R-Treat

Last night we went to our combined ward trunk-r-treat with the Glen Carbon ward. It was out at these people's house that have a lot of land and it was so much fun! It was supposed to rain last night but the rain held off and it was a beautiful, and very warm, evening.




Shortly after we got there Tyler was looking a bit antsy and said, Mom can I just go play with my friends? Knowing that none of his friends from our ward had shown up yet I said, who are your friends? He just says, "anyone that talks and plays with me!" And off he ran. He and this ninja boy immediately found each other, said hi, and were buddies the rest of the night haha. It was the cutest thing to watch. There was another boy too (both from the other ward) that was with them most of the time. The other kids were 5 years old, but Tyler's so big it didn't seem to make a difference at all. They had a blast!! I love how kids just don't care about anything, they just play together :)


They really were happy, despite the looks in this picture. We have a hard time getting them both to smile for the camera these days. Kenny and I were lame and didn't dress up this year. But Tyler sure loved being Spiderman, and Brynlee made the cutest little bunny ever. Every day Tyler wakes up and says "is it Halloween yet?" because he's so excited for it. So I was really glad we had this trunk-r-treat to hold him over till next week. They had fun at the different booths, and even went on a hayride! What a fun night.

2 comments:

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

I agree, Brynlee is the cutest little bunny I have ever seen too!

Kellen and Erin said...

Cute! Cole is starting to just be friends with anyone and I love it! Your kids are adorable!