Wednesday, October 6, 2010

In Houston

So remember how my parents and two youngest siblings were coming up to see us last weekend, over General Conference? Well they did and we had a wonderful time with them. Sunday morning came and they were getting ready to leave. I was still in my pj's, eating breakfast, as were my children. All of the sudden Kenny says "why don't you just go with them and then fly back?" He was serious. So we threw some stuff in the car and drove the 14 hour drive back here with them and here we are. We are having a great time, although I'm really missing Kenny. We'll be here for another week!! It was the chapest tickets. So I will update more later with some fun pictures. But that's what we're doing--hanging out with family in the nice, cool (!!!) Houston weather.

3 comments:

Shalee and Andy Weston said...

How fun for you Linds! And can I just say that I am totally and completely jealous! I hope that one day I can be a stay at home mom and be able to do whatever I want with my day and/or weeks, to be able to travel and visit family and spend endless hours with my children. I hope that you guys have a blast and enjoy yourselves on a little retreat before your little girl comes.

Elise said...

Fun!

P.S. Since you are still in the same state as we are, can we come visit you sometime? And you should come up to Chicago again anytime you feel like it!

Dax and Jen said...

You'll have to email me and tell me all about Houston Lindsay...Dax is interviewing with ExxonMobil so we may end up there in a couple of months. Just reading your blog and all of the things you do amazes me!