Wednesday, April 6, 2011

As of late

Things are going well around here in the Weston household. Last week Madison got her first two teeth! Naturally, she's been more fussy and cranky than her usual content self, but she has a dang good excuse. Poor babies and teething--no fun for anyone. But they have come up now and are nice and sharp. Conference was fantastic! Seriously one of my most favorite weekends of the year. I am most grateful that we can read and listen to them later though, because I don't get to pay attention nearly as well as I used to during the actual sessions.


I bought myself these tulips to cheer up the cold, cloudy days we were having last week. But the sun is out now, and it is beautiful. The blossoms on our tree are coming out, and we've been spending more and more time outdoors. All my windows are open and it feels SO good!! Oh this has been one long, awful winter. I guess that makes the spring all the sweeter huh?


I love Tyler and Brynlee, and I love the relationship that they have. They are the best of friends, and it makes me so happy. They do everything together, and get along the majority of the time.


(Above: watching bunnies in our yard. Below: sharing a gatorade with straws.)



I've decided that if I had to sum up my day to day life in one word, it would be tricky. It's not impossibly hard, or depressing, or overwhelming, just tricky. Everything I do involves 3 little ones, and that naturally makes things tricky. Keeping the house clean, yard work, preschool, packing, running errands, working out, keeping them all happy, etc. it's all just a little tricky. But I enjoy the challenge and trying to figure it out each day.


We will be gone in 24 days, and still don't know where we're headed...I'm dying here!!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Those cinnamon rolls look divine!

Hope you hear about the move soon...

Charity said...

I second Elise- they look SO yummy. I'm so sorry about the stress of moving and not knowing where...I can completely empathize. You are a great Mom and your kids are dang cute!

Carly said...

That is a great word: tricky!
You seriously just put my day into perspective.

Love ya linds good luck!