Friday, April 15, 2011

There should be a name for this

You know when you're engaged to be married, and you are really happy and everything is blissful and sweet. Then your wedding date starts to approach and as it gets closer and closer, you're still really happy but you start to just get really impatient? It starts to really bother you that you have to say goodnight and leave your significant other at all. You still love being engaged, but you know that your life is about to be like a thousand times better, and it just gets annoying that time won't speed up!! Or when you're in college and you're at the end of the semester and you've loved your classes the whole time, but you are just so anxious for them to end, just because they're about to...(that example's for you Cami and La) I'm in that phase right now, but with my house. We have loved this house and have been so grateful that we found it, and at such a great price. But it's certainly not perfect, and the closer we get to moving, the more impatient I am with it's problems. For example, spring time=the return of spiders and ants. Every time I see one I just think "2 more weeks!!" And it's like that for all the little things that I've just lived with, and would go on accepting, if it weren't for the fact that we're moving. I know (or at least really really hope) that the next house we live in will be that much better, so it's getting hard to wait it out.

2 comments:

Cam said...

Hang in there! Pretty soon your finals (cleaning out the house and packing and moving) will come :) and then you'll be a goner! So excited for you!

Tina Braegger said...

So do you have any idea where you are moving to yet?? The anticipation is killing me..haha! Does Kenney have to move so often for his job or something?

Also this is random but my camera just dies today..sad I know. And I know you are a big picture taker so would you recommend a camera? I have been looking all over and just don't know enough about them. Thanks!! :)