Monday, October 17, 2011

Around Our House and TOFW

Here's a few random shots of my kids last week...

This one they came up with on their own...laundry baskets + blankets=fun??

This one is obviously not in our house but this playground area is just down the street and it's so nice. We are really enjoying this cool, fall weather. I am obsessed with this picture of Madi, her little wrinkle-nose smile melts my heart. Below: It's a fun challenge to keep all 3 swings going...Ty should really figure it out on his own soon.



I like to fill up both sides of the sink with water and dish soap so they can "wash dishes" or just play in the water and get wet while I do some real cleaning. Yes, I still do have to clean up their watery mess, but at least it's contained while I do the rest of the house, right?


Tyler decided to share his cheetos with Madi during lunch one day. She LOVED them so much I couldn't take them away haha


Playing drums on the kitchen floor is a classic childhood experience, right?


This past weekend I got to go to Time Out for Women with some super awesome women from my ward. We had SUCH A BLAST!! oh my gosh it was the best weekend I've had in a while. It was so emotionally draining though! I haven't cried so much and laughed so hard for 2 days straight ever! Lots of great conversations and womanly bonding going on :). We had a fantastic time and I'm so glad I got to know them all better. It was in Cincinnati, OH so we drove about 4 hours to get there. We stayed at Shanna's parents house. Shanna's sister lives in Columbus, and also brought a group of girls with her so there was about a dozen women spread all over the floor and couches throughout the house. The presenters were fantastic, the spirit was so strong and I had some incredible experiences while I was there. It was really great to be able to go, and I felt rejuvenated and ready to come back home and be a better wife and mother.


L to R: Shanna Olmsted, Katie Kirkham, Laura Petterson, Natalie Palmer, Lisa Ybarra, and me.


I don't know if you can really tell from the picture but I got my hair colored and cut. I have never colored my hair before, so I was a little nervous, but I needed a change. I love it. My friend from my ward, Joslyn Pattee is my new hair dresser here :).

1 comment:

Cam said...

Okay, you and Kenny should never stop having kids... they are so beautiful! I can't believe how grown up Madi is and I've never even met her. Can't wait for Nov. 17th!!

ps your little belly and new hair are both so cute!