Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm In Love

These two have had more of a love/hate relationship lately. They seem to argue better than any other 2 kids in the world. But when there is love, there is SO much love!

I'm in love with the fall season, and really wish it would last longer.



Butternut Squash soup and pumpkin streusel muffins (those are from Costco). The best part for me, was when Tyler said "there's no vegetables in this soup!" hahaha. That's like all there is, it's just blended up nicely :)


I'm so enamored with my kids lately. I mean sure there's times or even days when I swear I'm going to send them away for a while. But seriously, I am crazy about them. I love when it's Brynlee's turn to pray and she asks for Tyler to be the one to help her say it, and he does such a beautiful job. And I love when Madi gets upset and Brynlee sings to her "I'll build you a rainbow..." and does the whole song, truly believing that will make her happier. They melt my heart and seeing those precious sibling moments each day makes me so grateful. I wouldn't trade that for any other job in the world.


I'm also loving that my house smells cozy and yummy from making this apple pie this evening. It was delicious!!



(Yes this picture was shot with a self-timer...from the ground. It was a gorgeous Sunday evening walk)

I'm in love with my growing little family and the incredibly joy I feel with and because of them.

Overall, I'm in love with my life.

3 comments:

Ben, Charlotte, Troy, and Liam said...

I couldn't agree more. Thanks for the reminder of what a great life we have as mothers. And, I really want that apple pie..

Cam said...

This makes me so excited to be a mom! And it makes me want to see your kids! Can't wait for that in a few weeks.

Wii are the Nelsons said...

What great pictures and moments to ponder. I love Fall too just wish it looked the Midwest her in Idaho.