Friday, October 7, 2011

Grizzly Bear

We often refer to Madi as our little grizzly bear. Or for short, grizz.
Similarities:
-Brown hair (or fur)
-round and pudgy
-waddles bum when crawling
-growls at people
-moves pretty quickly on thundering paws when she's after you

We love our Grizz. And I wish she was feeling better. Ty and Bryn are on the mend (minus a little cough that Ty's hangin on to) but Madi was the last to get it, and so is the last to let it go. She was up a lot last night, so this morning she lays around a lot. Mostly on me. But here she crawled over, found her bottle, and plopped onto the bean bag, letting that cute gut hang out.

But then because I gave her attention, she quickly dropped her bottle and came after me (on those thundering paws...)

And proceeded to climb on top of me and maul me like a grizzly bear. :)

See my own big gut pokin up into the picture? Maybe it's not just Madi after all haha.


All she wants is for me to hold her and love on her. And that's just fine with me.




Also on the list to do today:

Cut Tyler's hair

Get my own hair cut, and maybe even colored?!

Persuade Kenny to not work late for the only night this week--that might take a lot of effort

It's supposed to be date night...

Clean the yucky bathrooms

Take care of the bills that I've neglected on the counter for the last 4 days.


Happy Friday to you!

1 comment:

Cam said...

I want to see that belly Linds! Hope you get to go on a date tonight!